Monday, August 20, 2007

Woman's Hospital Charity Auction

This is an example with pink, green, and lavender for girls. I created the canvas below without pink for the auction so that it could be for a boy or girl.

The purple and yellow next to each other in the canvas below are very LSU and it was a subconscious choice (really it was!). Perfect for Baton Rouge...Geaux Tigers!!!!!!
This artwork is for the Rock-n-Charity auction at Woman's Hospital in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I was born and raised in Baton Rouge. I was thrilled when my wonderful friend Jennifer asked if I would be interested in donating something! It is at the end of August and hope it goes well.


This 12" square 'live, love, laugh' artwork can be created in any color combination and is great for any child's room or could be created on a 24" square canvas for a playroom.

There is another example of it in pink, green, and blue in an earlier post.

No comments: