Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Gifts for BRIDES...and more


Click on image for more detail.

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I was contacted by the owner of a super cool stationary studio, PAPER PRESENCE, in St. Petersburg, Florida. Andrea saw my Etsy shop and wants to sell my artwork in her store! Happy Dance…Happy Dance!!!! So here are a few pieces I did for her. She creates custom invitations and monograms that are so cool. I created the 8” x 24” canvas with the soon to be newlyweds last name from the colors and graphics of their wedding invitation. The 12”x12” monogram is a custom design by Andrea that I recreated on canvas. It is certainly a challenge, but I love painting different fonts! (All work is hand-painted without any aids...just time, patience and a steady hand!)
I LOVE THESE PIECES! What a brilliant personalized gift for newlyweds or anyone!

No comments: