Sunday, March 22, 2009

Girls Canvas Bow Holders and Baby Sleeping Door Hangers…

clairesweetdreamsanise groupSHHH 

Click on any image to get a closer look.

I have been busy with bow holders, sweet dream plaques and the ‘Shh baby sleeping’ door hangers above. I love the requests I get from Etsy and the great people I get to meet. The door hangers are a great gift for any new baby or toddler whose nap time is a must! They can hang from the child’s door or outside on the front door to let the postal service or anyone else know not to make a PEEP!!!

The door hangers pictured above are available now at my ETSY SHOP….go browse and have fun. I am so thankful to all of the bloggers out there that review my items and give rave reviews! It is so great for me to find reviews like this one! Visit Black Box Reviews  to see what else they have found. Thanks so much for the review!!!

No comments: