Saturday, April 4, 2009

ADORABLE Shh NAP TIME or BABY SLEEPING door hangers

three owls 2 These sleeping owls are my latest obsession! I have no idea where it came from but I was hit with the idea all at once. I cut out the owl shape from canvas and after MANY layers of gesso it becomes stiff canvas and a wonderful lightweight door hanger. It is hand-painted with precious details in acrylic and sealed with a gloss varnish and glitter to make them flat out irresistible….not to mention VERY USEFUL to parents everywhere.  Use it for a child’s room or on the front door to get the message across!

I am anxious to get more finished!!!  Wholesale orders welcome for adorable gift  boutiques across the country.

Purchase these or other ‘shh’ hangers at my Etsy shop or contact me by email.  patti@dreaminggigglesdesign.com ….thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG... i LOVE LOVE LOVE these patti! you are so talented!!