Friday, May 8, 2009

Custom Canvas Simple and Sweet In Pink and Green

annikaETSY  Pink and green is a natural favorite for me. When I saw the crib bedding for baby Annika, I fell in love. It is from The Land of Nod and struck me as clean and modern. So  in keeping with that feel I created this custom canvas that  is simple and sweet. It will travel with Annika to any room at any age with ease.

Elizabeth found me on Etsy and had me create a canvas for her daughter Maya. She immediately asked me to create this one for her sister when she received Maya’s canvas. It is the greatest compliment  to have so many customers come back again and again. I thank you all for that.

Congratulations on your baby girl, Julie. Enjoy!

 

Elizabeth’s feedback at my Etsy shop….“This canvas was a hit at my sister's baby shower! All the moms oohed and aahed over it. Most importantly, my sister loves it and it looks PERFECT in the baby's room. Thank you so much! It is always a pleasure to buy from you!”   …….That makes me so happy!

No comments: