Saturday, May 30, 2009

Keys Country Custom 18” Box Frame…So Cool

 keys country 1 keys country 2 

KEYS COUNTRY is a new boutique is South Tampa …. ‘a little bit of country with a shot of rock n’ roll’!  If you are local go and check it out….I’m certain you’ll LOVE it. This frame captures the ‘funky- whole lot of attitude’ style with the bold wood grain and bright green and pink color used. Thanks Alexa for asking me to create such a cool frame!

So much of my work is kid theme and ‘pretty pink flowers’….I love meeting challenges like this that I don’t get to do everyday! When I say custom artwork I mean it. I loved creating this and I can’t wait to see it hanging in Keys Country! 

GRAND_OPENING_CARDCongratulations on your opening Kalen! 

Hours.
Tues-Sat 11am-7pm | Sun: 12-4pm | Mon: Closed

Shop.
1910 South Dale Mabry Hwy.       Tampa, FL 33629

Call. 813.253.5397

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for posting this!! Kalen