Friday, March 19, 2010

Ordering Custom Artwork Hangers

sage dots A HI love it! It turned out great :) I can't wait to hang it up with my daughter's artwork. Thanks so much!” K.H.sage dots sketch navy stars A H“ I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! It's perfect!! Thank you, i can't wait to hang it up!!!” M.M.navy stars sketch

These are wildly popular in my Etsy shop! I get so many inquiries about the process of ordering. Here is what you need to do…

Look through examples that I have already created here. See if there is something you like and change colors or text however you’d like.

OR

Create a custom piece to fit your space. Contact me describing  colors/ design/ text as detailed as possible or photos of the space are even better! I will respond with ideas for you to consider. If you decide you would like to order, you may purchase it from my Etsy shop or I can send a Pay Pal invoice.  After payment is received, I will send a sketch similar to those shown above for you to choose options. You can see from the examples that the sketches are rough, but it gives a good visual as to what the finished piece will look like.

I am often asked if I can do something gender neutral for a brother and sister to share….OF COURSE! Anything is possible.

I hope this gives you an idea of what to expect and how easy the process can be! I will look forward to creating something special for your little artist to display their masterpieces proudly!

No comments: