Monday, July 30, 2007

Examples of ARTWORK

I painted this one for Katelin's baby sister, Madeline. They will hang beside each other in a fantastic playroom! It is 24"x24" and I matched the colors as well as the lettering I used almost a year ago for Katelin's canvas! April 2008


Click on image to see all the little details!
This is a 24" x24" canvas that hangs in Katelin's playroom.


Click image to see more detail.

This canvas is 18"x 24" and Caitlyn's mom gave me a beautiful postcard that showed the colors and fun whimsical flowers she was thinking for the painting. I loved the challenge of representing that feeling from the postcard. Thanks Monika, it was so much fun to do!



This is a 24"x 24" canvas for the playroom of two brothers. I love the simplicity and deep, rich, playful colors to keep it masculine. This was one painting from my largest order to date. Thank you Alicia, for all the confidence you had in me to paint my heart out!


CLICK ON IMAGES TO SEE MORE DETAIL.

The options are endless! The i love my dog is 4"sq and can be an ornament for Christmas or to hang wherever. The 5" sq with the cross is for a Baptism. The 5"x7" Mrs. McClellan is for a teacher's classroom and can hang from a ribbon or sit in a stand on the desk. The 12"sq is for an ice skater and can be personalized in the skate or have the child's name replace ice princess.



I added hooks at the bottom of this choo choo for little boys hats to hang!





This is for a 12 year old girl, Rachel, and needed to look older and a little more funky...I love how it turned out!




This 12" sq has ribbon on the canvas to clip bows on for any little precious princess!


I love this color combination. It can enhance a nursery and grow easily into an older boy's room.










No comments: