Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Examples of ARTWORK

There are six 12" square artworks shown here. CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE.

Drew was a challenge because the request was for "shades of blue, masculine, 10 year old boy" and he likes video games. The modern looking grid design reminds me somehow of video games and the monochromatic blue is unmistakably masculine. I used the same color scheme for John Michael with many dots as details that don't show up without clicking to see it enlarged. I love how they turned out!
Vanna, Emma and Holland's request was pink, purple and girly with flowers. Holland loves dancing and cheerleading so I added the subtle images that suggest that interest.
Dylan was like the Parker I had already created and I just love the colors in it.

I really enjoyed the freedom to create what came to me. Thanks Maureen, I hope they like their Christmas gifts!

No comments: