Friday, February 12, 2010

Etsy and the Blog World!

bugaboo

I am so thankful to so many kind people out there! I often get messages that brighten my day where someone has featured my work on their blog or included something in an Etsy treasury! Bugaboo Announcements is the latest to do so. Go check it out and  see all of the adorable possibilities Michelle can help you with for custom stationary in the Bugaboo Announcements Etsy shop!

Thank you for all the kindness and support!

And here is another example of why I love the blog world.

hdssquarebutton-copy

Amazing inspiration for so many things at HOW DOES SHE! I am always inspired to create something when I am looking around. I really love this idea about how to display children’s artwork! So cool. 

My Artwork Hanger made it on the list for cool reader tips #3…check it out here! HOORAY!

artwork hanger watermark copy

Thanks so much!!!

No comments: