Saturday, January 15, 2011

Personalized Rocket Canvas

133BEN

I have a new found love of boy themes thanks to our precious baby boy who is close to 8 months old! I love dinosaurs, rockets and robots! This is a recent canvas for a friend who has ordered from me now for  almost FOUR years! I am so thankful for those who keep coming back again and again, so very thankful! She told me one of Ben’s nursery walls  is painted  from a page in  The Imagination Song  book from Sesame Street. I took the colors and inspiration from the same page with the moon and feeling of space then added rockets for baby Ben!

Are there any hard to find themes in your search for artwork?  I would love to hear them!

“The 12x12 canvas for Ben is so perfect. When I looked at the page in the book and saw the subtle influences that you used while still completing the design guided by your own creativity and talent, I was crazy impressed. Thank you!” A.M.

No comments: